Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Buttons n bones, buttons n bones...



I've been meaning to put a bit of my crocheting on the blog. This little shaggy purse is one I designed. It's adorned with old buttons and lined with vintage material.

I can't decide what to do with my pile o' purses. I'd love to sell them, but am having troubles with a venue. I thought about ebay, but all the crochet purses on there seem to go so cheaply-- for less than I pay for the yarn.

I guess when I'm an old lady I'll have an attic full of goofy purses to keep me company. The purses, and hundreds of horror movie DVDs.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

PPPPPPleeeeeeeeese come back!!!!!!!!!!! Sell yo purses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Pam said...

Cute little bag! Love the button. -Pam

Anonymous said...

hey, you could try selling them on etsy.com...i make books and am thinking of selling them there.
-allison